Slim Sculpt Pro 6
Slim Sculpt Pro 6
plus LIFETIME Warranty on all Detox Systems
within the continental United States
call us now toll-free 1-877-296-2228
The Slim Sculpt Pro 6 System is the strongest, most flexible and easiest system to use on the market today. Simply wrap the pad around the areas you wish to treat, start the timer and relax. Due to the size of the Slim Sculpt pads, the areas you can cover are greater than any other system on the market.
The Slim Sculpt Pro 6 offers six flexible pads (2 Large, 2 Medium and 2 Small), main controller and manual.
Features & Benefits
- Immediate ROI- No current session fee
- Treatment Duration: 10-20 Minutes
- A total of 4,662 diodes
- LED light cover the entire surface of the body
- Digital Timer: Programmable count down timer with auto session turn off
- Very easy set up & clean up
- Warranty: 2 years including parts & labor. Travel and shipping excluded.
End User Benefits
- Surgery Free
- Side Effect Free
- Down Time Free
- Complete Comfort
- Bruise Free
- Freeze Free
- Power Input: 110 VAC/Power output: 12 VDC
- LED Output: 190 mw
- Number of Diodes:
- Large Pads: 832 Red diodes and 176 Infrared diodes.
- Medium Pads: 676 Red diodes and 143 Infrared diodes
- Small Pads: 416 Red diodes and 88 Infrared diodes.
- Pad Dimensions:
- Large: 37” x 11.75”
- Medium: 31” x 11.75”
- Small: 24” x 11.75”
- Control Box Dimensions:
- 11.75” W x 7.09” D x 4.5" T
- Total Output: 250 Watts
The Slim Sculpt LED Light is designed for the medical and aesthetic market, specifically to address inch loss and body contouring in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle program. Our independent doctors that have combined diet and lifestyle counseling in combination with treatments have reported inch loss as dramatic as 10+ inches! This device is as effective as liposuction without the need for surgery related complications, pain and recovery time.
How it Works:
- LED energy safely penetrates the patients as a specific wavelength, 635 nm (LED) & 880 nm (IR), targeted for adipose (fat cells).
- Adipose cells are permeated releasing free fatty acids, water and glycerol-triglyceride.
- Triglycerides are normally released from fat cells when the body needs energy.
- Once released, the glycerol and free fatty acids are used by the body as an energy source.
- Adipose cells shrink significantly resulting in inch loss for patients.